Please read the following information before Submitting your Complaint

Canadian law requires that immigration consultants, in Canada or abroad, who provide Canadian immigration and citizenship services for a fee, must be registered with us, the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and accredited as Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs). ICCRC investigates and disciplines those immigration consultants who are authorized to practice.

Unauthorized providers of immigration services are not regulated and cannot be disciplined by ICCRC. Any information about unauthorized practitioners should be passed to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/immigration-fraud.html.

of your complaint

Any discussions you have with ICCRC before submitting your complaint will remain confidential. If you decide to submit a complaint, the RCIC named in the complaint will be notified and will be provided information about your complaint.

If you do not have proper immigration status in Canada, ICCRC will take all appropriate measures to protect your personal information.

Help with assembling
your complaint

A lot of information is needed to support your complaint. Should you need help with completing this complaint form, ICCRC is here to assist you. If you are now living in Canada, your local Member of Parliament (MP) can also assist you. Please visit http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members where you can find your MP. Your MP’s office may also be able to assist you with immigration related applications you would like to submit. You can contact their office directly and they will be happy to assist you.

ICCRC and the Government of Canada would like you to know that filing a complaint will not adversely affect any application currently in process or future applications you submit to government departments and agencies.

What ICCRC needs
from you

Fill out the online Complaint form against an RCIC 


If you are unable to complete the online form, you may submit a paper copy 

1. Please print, complete and sign the Complaint form against an RCIC        

2. Attach a copy of any documents that relate to the concern or complaint, such as retainer agreements, receipts, correspondence with the member you are complaining about (emails, texts, etc.) and copies of completed applications or correspondence with the Government of Canada – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

3. Send completed Complaint Form with copies of supporting documents

  • Mail:    ICCRC/CRCIC
                         5500 North Service Road, Suite 1002
                         Burlington, ON
                         L7L 6W6

  • Fax:      1-877-315-9868

What happens next

We will promptly acknowledge receipt of your complaint and provide you with a file number.

You should know that:
  • If we cannot address your complaint, we will let you know.
  • We will keep you informed about the status of your complaint.

I am a returning complainant

Check status or file another complaint


5500 North Service Road, Suite 1002
Burlington, Ontario L7L 6W6

Phone: 289-348-0422
Toll free: 1-877-836-7543
Fax: 1-877-315-9868

© 2018 Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. ICCRC-CRCIC. All Rights Reserved.